From the Greenwave Reality LED website:
"The GreenWave Reality Connected Lighting Solution, which is part of the GreenWave Reality Smart Home Platform, consists of high-quality, connected LED bulbs, a hand-held remote controller, and an optional Gateway that allows for complete remote lighting control. The LED bulbs are Energy Star Certified controllable replacement lamps and are manufactured to the highest quality standards so that the light quality is very similar to incandescent bulbs (in both brightness and color), and consume about 80% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs. The high-quality LED bulb delivers a pleasing, warm light rated at 2700°K that is directly comparable to the incandescent bulb.
• Energy Star Connected bulbs are eligible for utility rebates
• Handheld remote allows for control of lighting without Cloud-services
• Adding the Gateway provides powerful Smart Controls and remote access
• Consumers can set lights to automatically come on at dusk and go off at dawn
• NXP’s JenNet-IP technology eliminates any delays in controlling the bulbs and can support up to 500 bulbs in a single network
By simply screwing in the bulbs, consumers can immediately begin to control their lights. The solution comes pre-configured with “home,” “away” and “night” Smart Controls."
The Energy Star lamps used by GreenWave are manufactured by Leedarson under the Leeleds brand, model number A470L-A5R. The lamp specs can be seen on the specifications tab.
Unlike the Philips Hue wireless LED system, you can currently only buy the GreenWave wireless LED system through service providers and utility partners. You can see the GreenWave app in iTunes here.